Verified Intrusion Detection — Experience the Difference.
Level 5 Security Group’s video-verified intrusion detection system, Eye5, gives police the information they need when responding to an alarm. Other, traditional alarms — such as those employing motion detectors and glass-break sensors — are unverified; meaning that responding authorities have no idea whether or not a signal from this type of system is false or real.
However, with the Eye5 verified solution, things are very different. Here’s how it works:
- After you arm your system, if an alarm signal is generated, video documentation of the event is automatically transmitted to the Level 5 Security Group central station.
- At the central station, our highly-trained professionals immediately view the video — including video from before, during, and after the alarm event.
- If the alarm is verified, our operators immediately dispatch the police to your facility, providing them with an accurate, real-time assessment of what’s going on in your building.
What this means to you:
- Higher priority from the police for their response to your facility
- Increased employee safety
- A better night’s sleep — no more calls in the middle of the night from your security company for “another false alarm.”
Level 5 Security Group can design, engineer, install, monitor, and maintain security systems such as the one described above, including integrating it with access control, video, and state-of-the-art fire detection systems.